domingo, 3 de agosto de 2014

GUINNESS STOREHOUSE

Hey there! I am sorry for not writing in such a long time and not posting new photos, but I have been travelling a lot and I bring lots of photos for you guys. I really hope you like them. My first posts are of the guinness storehouse, a well known museum full of tourists in Dublin, Ireland. I went to visit it in the morning. In my opinion it's the best time of the day, because in the afternoon there are way to much tourists. 
I found it really interesting, you learn how they make the beer, you learn a lot about the history with videos and other things and the best thing is that they show you how to serve the pint of beer. They also give you one pint on the terrace of the building, which is the tallest building in Dublin and the view is amazing.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario